Thursday, July 18
Reminder: users have a better viewing experience using the Firefox or Chrome browser.
Be sure you have adequate bandwidth. Anyting less than 1.5 Mbps will cause stream buffering.
Have an issue and need help? Click the Customer Support icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen to chat with a representative at the track.
ELDORA PPV STREAMING VIDEO:
Please read these important notes before continuing:
* Video can be streamed to all Windows devices, Apple (iOS) devices and most Android devices running versions 5.0 and above.
* Video can NOT be streamed to SmartTVs or gaming consoles. It is also not available on any cable or satellite system. Itis only available via the internet on this website.
* Make sure you are using an up-to-date version of your web browser. Older browsers will struggle with live video streaming.
* Make sure your internet connection has sufficient download speed. 2.0 Mbps is required for the Base stream. 3.0 Mbps is required to view the HD version. Not sure? Run a test Here
- Have questions? Read the full list of stream requirements Here
NEW PPV VIDEO PURCHASING PROCESS:
* Any user accounts and passwords created during previous seasons can be disregarded.
* The payment process on the following screen will only ask you for your email address and credit card information. An option to enter your mobile number for security purposes is also available.
* Be sure to use a valid email address. After purchasing a video, you will receive an email that contains a Watch Code. This Watch Code is needed to login and watch the live video, as well as the on-demand version.
- Have questions? Read details on the New Payment System By continuing, you agree to this site’s Terms and Conditions